• 2 bananas, sliced
• 1.5 cups fresh pineapple, finely diced
• 1.5 cups diced strawberries
• 1/2 cup chocolate sauce, for drizzling
• 1/2 cup chopped sundae topping nuts or pecans
• 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
For the base layer:
• 1.5 cups crushed vanilla wafers
• 1/3 cup melted butter
• 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
• 1 tbs. Dixie Crystals Sugar
For the filling:
• 1/2 stick salted butter, softened
• 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 tbs. vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup half-and-half
• 2 cups Dixie Crystals Powdered Sugar
For the whipped cream:
• 1/2 cup whipping cream
• 1 tbs. vanilla
• 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals powdered sugar
Combine the filling for the base layer. Divide it equally among four clear glass bowls or ramekins. Press down firmly. Add the filling ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on low speed until combined. Scrape down the sides, then beat on med-high speed until light and fluffy. Divide the filling evenly among the bowls/ramekins.
Arrange the banana slices on top of the filling in each bowl/ramekin. Top with the pineapple and strawberries. Add the whipped cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and beat on high until stiff peaks form. Divide the whipped cream evenly among the four desserts. Use an offset spatula to evenly spread it over the fruit, to the edges of the bowl/ramekin.
Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top of each dessert, then sprinkle evenly with the nuts and maraschino cherries. Place the bowls/ramekins in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving to let the filling set up.